Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - Sorry no more.....

until I either replace the lead from camera to computer, or buy a new Camera.  I don't know what the fault is.  Last time this happened to me with my old camera, I bought a lead and it still did not work, so I am thinking it might be the Camera this time too.  Nothing is made to last is it?

It feels like I have severed a limb, I have relied on a camera for all sorts of things.  Luckily I don't need it so much now for my job, but to capture those prescious moments - lately I have carried it around in my pocket, waiting for the moment and of course for the Photo a Day Challenge.

Well, I am off to change my broken vacuum cleaner on the insurance - maybe I could give the cleaning a miss and buy a camera instead.....then maybe not.  Mmmm worth a thought - I would rather take pictures than clean the floor, wouldn't you?

Hopefully I won't miss too many days, and be back again soon.  Of course I still have the projects I want to do this year.......better get started on those too.  Be back soon.


1 comment:

  1. :-( hurry up, hurry up, hurry up... do you remember the blackboard on Play School? :-)

    We have a lot breaking down here, just as well it's before David goes away!

    ReplyDelete