Saturday, 14 April 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - 14th April - How you feel today

I feel Happy, why because some friends came to lunch - we swapped books - and I was given a bunch of tulips.  Never had tulips before, so that was special.  We laughed, we nattered and tucked into a lunch of salad, pizza, pasta and omellette followed by strawberry and apple crumble and icecream!

The books I picked up was The Innocent by Harlan Coben, The Bodies Left Behind by Jeffey Deaver and The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf.  The last author I have not heard of so looking forward to that.  But like all books it has to take its turn on by "To be Read" pile.  With total now exceeding 880 it could be some time.

I need to transfer the tulips into a better vase, this one is too upright to display them properly.  Another job for me to do tomorrow. Not now, as I am too tired.  Busy day you see......all the exercise (moving jaws) takes up a lot of energy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment